Everything you read, see, and listen to on this sight was generated by me unless specifically noted. This content is offered to improve others’ lives and I need your help protecting mine. I want others to hear my message and be encouraged, entertained, and ultimately drawn closer to God and His people. This is my work, my name, my property, and my request is that you honor me by following the limitations listed below.
Without written permission you may:
- Link to any portion of, or my whole site.
- Quote and re-post less than 50% or 200 words (whichever is less) of any written post onto your site so long as it contains a link back to my original posting.
- Print no more than fifty posts for groups, classes, church meetings, and other non-commercial context so long as it includes “© 2015, Elayne Cross All Rights Reserved. Originally published on http://elaynecross.com”
Written permission is needed to:
- Use any portion for commercial gain, including printing, selling, promoting, licensing, publishing of my content. This includes all photographs, images, sketches, and artwork as well as written text, photo-journal post and all other content.
- Commercial or financial gain includes teaching from my notes as a paid presenter.
- Altering, transforming, restating, and using the content as a foundation or structure to build on.
- Translate my work into another language. To gain permission you will have to cover my costs to have your translation checked and verified as to its accuracy.
Never will permission be given to:
- Re-post a full entry onto any other site. Computer and Search engines only look for content and identical content is trouble. Identical posts on different sites may be flagged and disciplined. Since computers don’t care to find who posted first I must be sure to protect my work.
- Guest posts and blogs have full copyright control of their posts. If interested in their work contact them directly. I recommend all guest posts include contact information and links to their own site.
If you have thought of another creative way that you would like to use my content, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015, Elayne Cross
Scripture quoted from a specific translation will have a three to four letter tag associated with the standard acronym for the translation. The associated copyright is as follows;
KJV – King James Version is Public Domain
NIV – THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION® NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
NASB – Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE®, Copyright © 1960,1962,1963,1968,1971,1972,1973,1975,1977,1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.