My first book is on the way!
In an effort to provide a concise yet thorough resource addressing church wounds and the fundamentals of Christianity for individuals and church leadership I have endeavored to pen My Hurt – Your Church: Is it safe for me to come inside?
The mission is two-fold.
- To see the wounded by the church feel safe and comfortable to return to community. We need you and we want you serving alongside us, not allowing your gifts and talents to sit idle.
- To help leaders be prepared for when these children of God return. To help bind up the broken-hearted and to prevent others from suffering similar wounds.
My Hurt addresses five major areas of religious wounds;
- Domestic Violence – victim perspective
- Domestic Violence – aggressors perspective
- Special Needs Children
- The way we hurt each other with words of judgment and condemnation
- Leadership related wounds
My Hurt – Your Church contains Christianity 101:
a series of chapters full of fundamentals of the faith directed toward the issues of deep wounds and lack of trust.
- Reading the Bible
- Identity – Value & Purpose
I expect to have the book published before the end of 2015. Interested in ordering a copy? Please send a comment below and I will notify you when I will start taking orders.
©2015 Elayne Cross #ejc #MyHurtYourChurch? #WoundedChurch @ElayneJCross